Friday, February 12, 2010

Fight

Yesterday I had a fight with a 7 years old. Then i punched him in his face because he said I dont have a place to live. After that he slap me. After he slap me i slap him back but this one was even harder and he almost started to cry.
Then when his mother came he told her that we were fighting. But I didnt care because it's not like I was really going to get in trouble. Also my mother hit me because I gave him a bruse. Than I got mad and didnt talk to anyone for one whole day.
If someone was to talk about me like that i willl try to kill them because i cant control my anger. Every time someone talks about my life i get mad because of something they be saying.
But just to let you no I Hate My Life thats why i take everything effensive.

No comments:

Post a Comment